Terms & Conditions
The following are the binding terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for the use of information and products (“Products”) provided by AeroFlite Enterprises, Inc. (“AeroFlite”) to AeroFlite’s customers (“Customers”) through the AeroFlite website (www.aeroflite.com).
By accessing AeroFlite web pages, you have agreed to the following terms:
- You will preserve all information, data, and computer programs (“Informational Assets”) to which you have access, in confidence, along with any passwords or access procedures given to you to facilitate access, and you will use them solely for authorized purposes.
- User names and passwords for secure site access are issued at AeroFlite’s discretion upon request.
- Secure site users agree to provide current, complete and accurate registration information and to maintain such information to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Secure users are only authorized to access the Informational Assets associated with your user ID.
- You are not authorized to access or attempt to access any other Informational Assets.
- You are not authorized to copy, download, reduce to writing or other permanent form, or otherwise modify any Informational Asset without written authorization.
- AeroFlite reserves the right to monitor, review, or terminate any of your activities without notice, at any time.
Use of Intellectual Property
AeroFlite hereby authorizes you to view, copy, print, and distribute documents subject to the following conditions:
1. The document is used for informational purposes only.
2. The document is used for non-commercial purposes.
3. Any copy of this document or portion thereof must include the following copyright notice in its entirety.
Note: Any program, publication, design, product, process, software, technology, information, know-how, graphic or idea described in this document may be the subject of other rights, including other intellectual property rights, which are owned by AeroFlite or other interested parties and are not licensed to you hereunder.
The information and recommendations (“Information”) on this World Wide Web (www) server are presented to you in good faith. This information is believed to be correct as of the date you view it, however, AeroFlite makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of this information. You assume the entire risk of relying on this information. AeroFlite is not responsible for typographic errors or other inaccuracies in the content provided on the AeroFlite website. AeroFlite intends the information contained in the AeroFlite website to be accurate and reliable, however, errors may occasionally occur. Therefore, all information and materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. AeroFlite disclaims any warranties, express or implied, regarding any matter whatsoever relating to or referenced by the AeroFlite website, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. AeroFlite reserves the right to modify the product and service information contained in the AeroFlite website without notifying current or prospective customers. In no event will AeroFlite be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, whether in an action contract, statute, torte (including, without limitation, negligence), damages resulting from loss of profit or revenue, recall costs, claims for service interruptions or failure of supply downtime, testing installations or removal costs, costs of substitute products, property damage, personal injury, death or legal expenses arising out of the use of, or payments relating to the use of information or documentation contained in the AeroFlite website. Customer’s recovery from AeroFlite for any claim shall not exceed the purchase price paid by Customer for the goods purchased, irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in warrant, contract or otherwise. CUSTOMER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD AeroFlite HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS brought by any party regarding products supplied by AeroFlite and incorporated into the customer’s product.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The name “AeroFlite” the AeroFlite logo, product names, and all page headers, footers, and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of AeroFlite Enterprises, Inc. All other product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
AeroFlite reserves the right to make changes to our Terms of Website Usage at any time with or without prior notification.
Last Updated: February 18, 2013