AeroFlite Enterprises brings innovation, leadership, exceptional customer service, product support, and competitive pricing to the aerospace, commercial aviation industry, and military defense market.
A privately held, woman-owned corporation, AeroFlite provides commercial and mil-spec standard products to airframe manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), the airline aftermarket and branches of the U.S. military.
AeroFlite was founded in 1977 as an authorized stocking distributor of electrical connectors, accessories, wire and cable. Within the first two years, AeroFlite became a value-added assembly supplier and authorized stocking distributor, maintaining an inventory of electro-mechanical (electrically actuated) devices, connector assembly components, completed electrical connectors, custom-built harnesses, contacts, backshells, ground power receptacles, aircraft fuel quantity indicating systems (FQIS), clamps and related accessories, plus wire and cable.
AeroFlite specializes in value-added assembly of its own high-reliability electrical connectors, custom wire harnesses and cable assemblies crafted via the technical knowledge and problem-solving expertise of AeroFlite’s quality design and engineering teams.
AeroFlite operates two modern manufacturing facilities, totaling 36,000 sq. ft., which house six different assembly rooms. One facility is fitted with fully computerized; state-of-the-art equipment dedicated entirely to custom cable and wire harness assembly.
Value-added services include the manufacture and assembly of standard and custom products such as connectors and electrical cable harnesses made in accordance with manufacturer and customer specifications. Capabilities include design integration, production of quick-turnaround prototypes, in-house qualification testing, competitive pricing, ongoing support and on-time delivery.
In addition to Boeing, major AeroFlite customers include Airbus, Embraer, Bombardier, Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China Ltd. (COMAC), Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, United Technologies, SAIC, General Electric, Thales, Textron, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Teledyne, Texas Instruments, Panasonic, Parker Hannifin, EADS, L-3 Communications, Honeywell, ITT Corp., Rolls Royce, SIXX, Computer Sciences Corp., American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, British Airways, Continental, Delta Air Lines, Federal Express, Frontier, Hawaiian, Jet Blue Airways, Sky West, Southwest, United Airlines, UPS, US Airways, World Airways, America West, Northwest Airlines, Japan Airlines, Lufthansa, Air Canada, Air France, Alitalia, ANA, Thai, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Singapore and China Airlines to name a few.
Headquartered in Brea, California, AeroFlite Enterprises, Inc. has representation throughout the world.
Professional Service with a Personal Touch
AeroFlite is dedicated to providing the highest quality products and service to Global Airframe Manufacturers, Aerospace, Military / Defense Contractors and their subcontractors in producing the best performing, most reliable and safest aircraft possible.
- Commercial aviation interconnection application areas include aircraft interiors and systems, power distribution, aircraft electrical interconnection harnesses and sub-assemblies design.
- Mission-critical components, fly-by-wire (FBW) technology and durable lightweight materials used in civilian and military aircraft data communications and electrical power systems to maintain maximum airworthiness.
- The highest quality aviation products ensuring optimal in-flight operational performance and safety in high-temperature / high-vibration aircraft environments.
- Custom high-reliability aviation product design, value-added assembly, manufacturing and testing capabilities from leading-edge in-house Design & Engineering staff.
- Superior industry quality assurance, competitive pricing and on-time delivery.
- Boeing Supplier of the Year in the Small Woman-Owned Business category, Boeing Preferred Supplier, Recipient of Boeing 25 Years of Outstanding Service to the Aerospace Industry Award, Parker Supplier of the Year, Northrop Grumman Platinum Preferred Award and Protégé Award, Goodrich Green Supplier, and Parker Air & Fuel Preferred Supplier as an example of AeroFlite’s many achievements.
- Certified by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC) as a woman-owned and woman-controlled business.
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Member and Recipient of the Remarkable Women Shining Star Award for Business Owner of the Year.
Modern aircraft rank among the world’s most highly complex and intricate equipment. AeroFlite specializes in state-of-the-art sub-systems, sub-assemblies, interconnecting a myriad of aircraft products into a unified whole, creating the ‘Professional Service with a Personal Touch’ that